I purchased a "video templates" bundle which include reference to "OpenOffice;" after downloading, I found that more than half the templates crashed my OpenOffice when I tried to edit them. Starting that day, I emailed them - to their various emails, outlining the problems I was having. After 9 days of absolutely NO response, I get an email from Stacey Meagher offering to refund my $47.

Another week goes by, & no refund & no response to my demands to get it without further delay.

Vydeo.club RIPPED ME OFF for $47 & mistreated me - YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

PS: They are always hiding - NO telephone number, NO address, & a "WhoIs" website ownership search returns a listing in Panama. Maybe they've been ripping people off for years - DON'T BE THE NEXT ONE. I have emails I can supply, if needed.

Zealer wrote the review because of not as described at Vydeo Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $47 and wants Vydeo Club to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being ripped off. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vydeo Club video templates for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments